Sunday, March 10, 2013

This Dachshund is Springing Forward to remind all of you that as Winter releases its grip we spring ahead, losing an hour but gaining the Spring-time sunshine and new growth to come. I meant to get this up here last night (in time for the official Changing of the Clocks), but we actually had a sunny Saturday here in Seattle so the whole family went for a walk along the Sammamish Slough and I didn't have a chance to finish it until today. If you're like me you don't actually set your clocks ahead until Sunday night (if then), so we'll just think of this illustration as an ode to the Changing of the Seasons. This brand new original will be for sale soon, though I am not sure whether to eBay it, Etsy it or just sell it on my blog. It is Art Trading Card/ACEO size, just 3.5" by 2.5".

No comments: