Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doxie Doodle to return soon!

Sorry for the prolonged absence from my blog and the Doxie Doodle. My cat Pixel recently had a stroke and I was terrified I was going to lose him. Not to jinx it, but he seems to be responding well to treatment and I am hopeful that he is going to fully recover.
Meanwhile I am working on getting this years' 2010 Dachshundicity calendar up, and I am working on the new Wiener-dog.com. See the prototype here. Comments eagerly sought! Also, if you have something you're hoping to see in the calendar this year be sure to email me at terry@wiener-dog.com. My Zazzle store is just getting started, but you can see it here: http://www.zazzle.com/terrypond. The neat thing here is that you will be able to customize shirts and cards with my art and buy as many or as few greetings cards as you need. I will be adding customizable stationary and business cards soon. Have a wienerful day!

No comments: