Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2010 Dachshundicity Calender #2

There are now three 2010 Dachshundicity Calendars to choose from! The latest is my traditional Cafe Press Dachshundicity Calendar, which I believe is in its 8th year (I'll have to research that). I love the cover for this one - also seen for August - of 4 Dachshunds enjoying a weenie roast and camping out.


I also completed my very first Zazzle Dachshundicity calendar which won a "Today's Best Award" on the site, an unexpected but wholely appreciated honor! Be sure to visit my Zazzle store to see the new items going up there. I am slowly adding all of my designs so if you don't see it be sure to ask for it!


Even more exciting, for me, I have my site redesign up! Be sure to check out http://www.wiener-dog.com and send me your feedback. Not all of the pages within are made over yet, but I'm getting more done every day.

In other news, Pixel, my adored 13.5 year old PixieBob, is recovering splendidly from his stroke. I can't begin to express how thankful I am to have him with me still.

1 comment:

Twix said...

I love the new calendars. I will have to send my mom over to check them out. I love the weenie roast cover as well! ;o) It is great news that Pixel is doing well.
Snuggles,
Twix