Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doxie Doodle of the Day 23

Today's Doodle is also up for auction on eBay at this link. I am starting the bidding on this one at $5.99 - testing the waters with different start prices. I hope the color of this watercolor is showing up well on this blog - it is very rich in person, but shows darker on my Cintiq and lighter on my Viewsonic, so I can guess it won't be the same on everyone's monitor. This miniature black and tan Dachshund posing in a freshly carved pumpkin would be a fun thing to gift in a Halloween card for a friend - and costs about the same as a card! A good way to get started with original art. A lot of my day has been devoted to making arrangements to rescue some kitties down the street from me. Their owner was evicted and I think I can help them get new homes, but first they need to be tested for contagious diseases. I think one of them is our cat Pingu's Uncle - he looks just like her sister from our rescued litter last year.

1 comment:

Twix said...

Hi! I love finding other wiener dog sites. I love your drawings....hope to see more.
Snuggles,
Twix