Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Doxie Doodle of the Day 8

Today's doodle comes from one of my older sketch books. The writing on this little watercolor study of a longhaired Dachshund says "I'm sorry" and there are other notes outside of the scan. The notes pertain to possible greeting card scenarios suggested by the look on this weiner dog's face. I know I've seen that hangdog look on Wally's face when he poops in my office - not that he's sorry enough not to do it again. I wish his gifts were a little less...organic.

It's time to start thinking about new products and art for the holidays. I already feel behind with Christmas and Hanukkah coming in a few months. I'll be concentrating on expanding to some other dog breeds this year, so if you have an idea of what you'd like to see be sure to drop me a line.

I also hope to put more originals up on eBay soon as well. I think I smell a new poll for what folks would like to see.

No comments: